High quality at a low price
The Eco pedestrian gate has an elegant frame and a single wire mesh infill. Advantages are that it is available at short notice, quick to assemble and the versatile ways to use it. The hot dip galvanisation according to DIN EN ISO standard 1461 ensures an optimum corrosion protection.
• clear opening of 1 meter at gate heights between 0.8 meters and 2 meters
• common gate sizes are in stock and available at short notice
• opening direction can be freely chosen (DIN right / DIN left, meaning gate opens inwards / outwards)
• quick assembly, no drilling or thread cutting required thanks to pre-lasered mounting holes
• noise-reduced gate stopper made of glass fibre-reinforced plastic
• adjustable hinges
- Basic Specifications
• single wire mesh infill, type 6/5, recessed in the frame • hot dip galvanisation according to DIN EN ISO standard 1461 ensures optimum corrosion protection (both inside and outside) • hot galvanised or powder-coated surface in RAL colours 6005, 7016 • aluminium handle and mortice lock • maximum opening angle 110°
• U-profile allows a flexible connection (± 90°) between fence and gate post
• angular fence connection
• profile cylinder
So good, yet so simple
With its light and simple design, the Eco pedestrian gate is particularly well used as a garden gate and in similar settings.
In case you require a gate with additional features or properties, please also take a look at our lines of INOVA Standard and INOVA Industrial swing gates. Click here to find a detailed comparison of our different lines of INOVA swing gates.