One Sliding Gate - Endless Possibilities
Our team of designers and engineers always enjoys the challenge and reward of planning a gate system according to a costumer's special requirements. Over the years, Berlemann has become one of the leading specialists in the sliding gate industry. Our expert planners will be happy to create a customised solution that works for you.
Examples Of Special Constructions
• sliding gates with excess heights or excess lengths
• high security gates with anti-climbing barrier, anti-crawling barrier, reach-through protection, break-in protection
• gates with special leaf infill and logos, fixture for on-site infill
• access control columns, for example with integrated intercom or letterbox
• device for power fences, climbing over detection or traffic lights
• special operation-related requirements such as safeguard in rail traffic
• sliding gates with overhead drive unit for flood protection
• combined slide and swing gate
• sliding gates adapted to extreme environmental conditions: be it for a site in the Siberian cold or in the dusty deserts of the United Arab Emirates
Special Gates - Your Idea - Our Mode of Operation
At Berlemann, you and your costumers get everything from a single source. Experienced engineers and draftsmen develop individual solutions, taking all parameters into consideration that are relevant to your gate system. "Everything from one source" also implies: We benefit from our synergies. The sales team works closely with the engineering department and vice versa. The engineering department is also constantly in contact with your personal agent to put your special ideas into effect.
The Ideal Solution For Your Entrance Area
True to the motto "Nothing is impossible", our experienced engineers and draftsmen rise to the challenge you offer them. We have proven in many projects that our experience, along with our spirit for innovation, is what motivates us to do our best. It goes without saying that all special constructions meet the usual high INOVA requirements for safety and quality. Please feel free to contact us. We look forward to your hearing ideas!