Because of their durable design, INOVA Industrial sliding gates can be deployed in all kinds of demanding industries. Beyond the robust product design in form of a welded steel construction, every INOVA sliding gate is driven by a powerful AC motor, installed in the lower beam. This set-up protects the gate from external influences such as weather or vandalism. Once an INOVA sliding gate has been correctly installed at its destination, there are no high follow-up costs to be expected. The drive is integrated in the lower beam which makes it extremely low-maintenance. The extensive performance reserves ensure reliable operation, even during short opening and closing cycles. In addition, we offer a variety of extra equipment which allows you to customize your sliding gate, both technically and visually.
• solid, cantilevered steel construction designed for highly frequented car and truck entrances
• opening width of 16 meters, two-leaf version up to 32 meters; no bottom rail required
• sufficient performance reserves ensure reliable operation even under extreme stress
• AC motor integrated in the lower beam protected from weather and tampering
• we offer special gate designs to fulfill individual customer requirements
• seamless integration into your security concept through a wide variety of extra equipment
- Basic Specification
• steel gate leaves with bar infill, aluminum anti-wear strip and tensioning device
• 6 active safety contacts and 2 photoelectric switches for maximum accident prevention
• drive power of up to 0.75 kW, integrated in the lower beam
• maximum corrosion protection through galvanisation and double powder coating
• available in all standard RAL colours (6005, 7016, 7030, 9010) and in Inometallic
• the high operating speed of 25 cm/s allows short opening and closing cycles
- Optional extras
• programming, for example for interlock control, gate or barrier systems or traffic light control
• high speed mode that allows opening and closing speeds of up to 0.4 m/s
• different control options, for example via mobile phone or card reader
• special gate infills such as sheet metal, perforated sheet metal or customized profiles
• higher performance design, for example for extremely short opening/closing cycles or for gates on sloping ground
• almost unlimited choice of special colours
• many more optional extras available - please contact us to find out more
For more than 40 years, our INOVA Industrial sliding gates in their basic specification have been convincing costumers to the fullest. Even years later, market leaders from various industries and constructors of public facilities in Germany and abroad are still satisfied with their choice of INOVA products. With the extensive range of extra equipment, you get the chance to optimally customise the sliding gate, in order for it to fit into your individual security concept. INOVA Industrial sliding gates can also be seamlessly integrated into any corporate design thanks to the almost unlimited choice of colours.
If this extensive range of equipment is not sufficient for your security requirements, our own INOVA team of engineers and draftsmen will find the right solution for you. We will be glad to help you.