Full access control
With beam lengths of up to 9m and short opening times, INOVA barrier systems are designed for highly frequented entrances to public and industrial facilities. The heart of the barrier system is the low-maintenance electromechanical drive with slipping clutch, which ensures a smooth and continuous motion sequence.
- Sturdy aluminium construction for securing up to 9m opening width
- Short opening duration for fluent vehicle separation
- Very smooth running for trouble-free operation
- Low overall operating costs thanks to high longevity
- Optically and technically matching to INOVA sliding gates
- Schranken im Vergleich
Barrier width Type Beam mounting Opening speed Case Surface Power consumption Duty cycle Weight Standard
6.100 mm 2.280 mm - 9.140 mm Round beam Flat beam Double-sided ≤ 4 m single sided
> 5 m double-sided
4,7 s 1,4 s - 9 s Stainless steel Aluminium Powder-coated Powder-coated 0.37 kW 0,37 kW - 0,55 kW 60 % 100 % 81 kg 47.5 kg - 508 kg
INOVA columns are an ideal complement to the INOVA boom barriers for seamless access control. As operating or communication columns, they accept key switches or card readers, for example, or establish contact with the gatekeeper using an intercom system. Thanks to the modular column design, you can choose between pure car, truck or combined operating columns.
more imagines in our Downloadcenter»